Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi everyone!

Hey guys I'm Markkhabs from Montreal! I'm collecting Montreal Canadiens vintage and game used stuff. I'm also doing a nice project : making the 11/12 Ultimate Collection base and rookie sets and catch some other cards of this series at the same time. I'm already on two other forums : CloutsnChara (7 positive feedbacks and 6 pending) and the french forum ConnexionHockey ( 11 positive feedbacks and 1 pending). So don't be afraid to trade with me!

Marc

P.S: Somebody know if I can transfer my feedbacks from CnC on this site?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like your question man. I wonder if I could do that from the Beckett forums?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Marc, welcome to the site. I'm not sure about transferring from that site. Again, welcome.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you guys!

Well CloutsnChara is a well known hockey trading site... so I hope I can transfer from this site. LMK!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Marc, I did not see CloutsnChara on the list of sites that feedback can be transferred. Here is that section from the rules:

"Section 2.08 Other Trading Sites – SCF does respect and honor all feedback history from the following sites: (a) Sports Card Freaks (b) Trader Retreat (c) Hobby Insider (d) Rusty Soap Box/Sports Card Haven (e) The Bench (f) UCB (g) NUTS (h) TCC (i) NSCF (j) Hobby Kings (k) Beckett (as of December 14, 2009) (l) Blowoutcards.com (as of April 23, 2010) (m) Dascardboard (as of June 28th, 2010) (n) Connexionhck.com (as of December 28th, 2010) (o) Topshelfhockey (as of January 10, 2011)"

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scfblog/rules/

jtulliakat0628, they do transfer from Beckett. You need at least 20 trades on any of the sites for feedback to be transferred. I had 17 at Beckett when I came here so I was unable to transfer and had to start from scratch. It's very easy to reach 20 trades so it's really no problem.

I hope that helps.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Hello Marc and welcome to SCF.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Marc, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Welcome aboard Marc! Let me know if I can ever help ya with anything. You will really enjoy this place!

Thanks,
    Steve

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Philadelphia Eagles
    My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF! I look forward to seeing your project when it's complete.

If you have any questions, let us know!
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast