Thread: 2 VERY COOL THINGS!!!!

2 VERY COOL THINGS!!!!

Ok i have 2 very cools things that most or all of you dont know about.

For you Hockey Fans I come from a little town called Genoa it small and near Toledo, OH. Another person that grew up there was Bryan Smolinkski(otawwa Senators) My uncle and him were VERY good friends.

For you Football Fans i live in Florida now and my uncle has his own Lawn care Biz. Guess Whos lawn he cuts. DERRICK BROOKS(Tampa Bay Bucs Super Bowl Champ) He lives about 30 sec away from me. My uncle even has his cell phone number and brooks has left messages on his machine. PRETTY DARN COOL!!

Wow, that's REAL cool! I know Darren Bragg and Linda Cohn, but that's about as far as my star power goes... Linda Cohn has gotten me some cool thing though, she lives right down the street, and Darren Bragg lives on that same street. My Teacher is also Darren Braggs boyhood buddy, so I got a direct connection to Bragg. He plays for the Atlanta Braves now, he does OK, he isn't a Superstar but he is a good player. Definitely not a power hitter lol

Oh! Had to tell you what Linda has gotten me, she got me a T-Mac signed photo and a Falcons fan pack.

My brother has been to Chris Webber's house and was good friends with Nets head coach Byron Scott's son. Living in Sacramento all the Kings players live within a few miles of me. I also have a friend that knows Giants bench coach Ron Wotus very well.