Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What exactly did I just get sniped on???

So I searched for "broncos" and this was tthe first thing that came up...there was 2 minutes left, and being questionable, I just put a 1$ bid on it, and got sniped with 4 seconds left...

How can an Elway "1/1" go for 1$???? I have seen cards where someone just put fancy cuts into the cards and called them 1/1....???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8765909414

Well, that is a fake I believe. No way its a real.

Thats not one of those man made 1/1's is it (like you said the ones with fancy designs)

??

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RayLewKillU52
    Thats not one of those man made 1/1's is it (like you said the ones with fancy designs)

??

Rob

I guess thats my question...I think it is, which is why the little bid,...and the fact that no one else bidded...

But seriously...thats bs if that is what it is...

looks legit to me... he has very high positive feedback... there has to be something more to it though
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

I don't think you missed out on anything. I can't find anything else about any other Pack Warriors 1/1's. Besides, look at all his other auctions for 1/1 "masterpieces". They look like standard base/inserts.

If it turns out it was real, well... if you have to miss out on a 1 of a kind Elway once in life, be glad it was from such a crappy brand.

it is legit. I have seen many just like it of his and other members. They take a special designed pair of sissors and cuts the corners of the card. It looks kind of real to me though. It is legit

well.... it doesn't seem like it could be legit, but ya never know. i bought some collector's edge printing plates (a set of 8) a while ago for like $7 dlvd. i mean, i got a deal, cuz i found somebody who was interested in them and gave me a bunch of stuff for them, but they weren't #'d 1/1 or anything, i just ASSUMED that they were. this seller might have the same assumption. basically, i dunno, but edge put out some crazy cards that were low #'d and unique but worthless... which is why they're no longer with us. haha

yea, just like if i take an elway base, and then fold it in a creative way. thats a 1/1 right? =]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast