Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: What's it worth?

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

What's it worth?

In your opinion, what do you think an Antwan Jamison autograph /75 from 2000 SAGE basketball will sell for on eBay? I have two of them. Just curious.
    Thanks.

Tim

SCF Rewards

if that auto can be verified, someone's going to bid for it.

as for how much, not a clue.

perhaps you should wait for next year, when the Warriors should improve their play and make the play-offs. That should give Antawn more exposure.

They did rather well this year; it's unfortunate they play in the West.

Let's see if Warriors keep their stars.

FineBrian69
    Not sure how hot 'Twan is in the world of sportscards right now, but items like this usually can get anywhere from 10 - 25 dollars.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

That card books at $30 in mint condition. I doubt you'd get more than $10 for it. I'd listen to my fellow Californian(podstock) and hold off on the sale until the Warriors blow up. They may be one year away!!! Just my opinion.

SCF Rewards

lefty, lol, thanks.

I've seen the Warriors play several times (vs. the Lakers).

They have got a good core of very young players. If they keep them together (Antawn, Arenas, etc) and add more bench strength, they'll compete for a play-off spot soon.

We'll see whether or not Warriors become the Clippers, where good young prospects go to die.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

That's true. I'll wait and see what happens.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    See mantleman777's Items on eBay

10 bucks