Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Updated bucket! Take a look and lets trade

I recently completed some great trades and I'm looking for more! Everything in the bucket is open for trade! Looking for football or basketball autos in return!! Link is in my signature. Please lmk what you like and provide a list of what you have or a bucket link! THANKS!!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

I am interested in the Peyton Manning auto and the Mario Manninghams.

Need these, check my site:

Greg Olsen Dual Auto
    Allen Bailey Letter Auto
    Tannehill Auto

Quote Originally Posted by Solid133 View Post
    Need these, check my site:

Greg Olsen Dual Auto
    Allen Bailey Letter Auto
    Tannehill Auto
    im interested in the Doug Martin chrome gu auto /50. The tannehill is in trade talks but the others are open. I see that you PC leonard Hankerson, i have an auto of him as well if your interested. LMK
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    I am interested in the Peyton Manning auto and the Mario Manninghams.
    didnt see anything i could use for the peyton but saw a few i like for the manninghams.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    didnt see anything i could use for the peyton but saw a few i like for the manninghams.
    What was that?

What was that?
    i like the brad daugherty auto, cj spiller 5star auto /40, cj spiller/thomas dual auto, deacon jones auto /17. LMK if you see anything else you like
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    i like the brad daugherty auto, cj spiller 5star auto /40, cj spiller/thomas dual auto, deacon jones auto /17. LMK if you see anything else you like
    Sorry but I didn't see anything else I really needed.

Sorry but I didn't see anything else I really needed.
    any of the ones i liked you would trade for the manninghams?
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234