Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raf240's Items on eBay

I also have many different ways to show my cards, here is just another example.

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/k...1ADBED4322.jpg

The thing is to make cards all over the place. They have to grow on walls, they have to live by themselves. A good card finds her own spot. Sometimes it takes time, sometimes it's from the first try.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

Those not on the wall, are stored in old briefcases I had (three of them full). Sometimes will rotate parts of the collection from the briefcase to the wall cases for viewing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Those not on the wall, are stored in old briefcases I had (three of them full). Sometimes will rotate parts of the collection from the briefcase to the wall cases for viewing.

That just left me speechless...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

A M A Z I N G ! ! !
    Do you charge people admission to see those? If not, I suggest you do!
    ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raf240's Items on eBay

That's the way to do it! Walls of cards! With wood!

SCF Rewards
    Country

DSCN2539.jpg

My PC looks like that right now

Need more place now..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a fan of the binder method since the stats on the back of the card are as important as the front for me plus being able to put in divider pages with extra info. However I would love to know where you can get scrap book type looking binders because the ones I have atm don't look so good if I put them on the bookshelf.

Country

Right now, all my collection is in 3600 ct boxes. I've been looking to move my nicer stuff into binders though.

I'm used to the traditional 9-slot (3 rows of 3) ultra pro pages that are meant for thinner cards that are NOT in top-loaders or 1-touches. I wouldn't be willing to put cards that are expensive, or in some cases too thick, into these kind of sleeves with no other form of protection other than a penny sleeve.

Are there any sleeves that serve as 'pockets', to put cards that are in top-loaders or 1-touch magnetics in them ?

Anyone with an answer can PM me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I was looking for info on mancaves and stumbled across this article. I recently moved so my new crib so my card/memorbillia collection is all over the place. My plan is to eventually get the majority of my PC in albums, and grading a few of my top end cards. My main PCs are football and basketball so they will get the larger albums, the rest will be hockey, garbage pail kids, politics, wrestling, nascar, baseball and misc in smaller albums. I also plan on getting my comic books in albums too. The big project will be getting all of my autographed balls in on shelves and picking up a couple of framed jerseys and a fathead or two and putting them up on my wall.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kariyakid's Items on eBay

Kariya's all in binders.

High end stuff?

I have a small safe that holds my 09-10 Enshrinements set as well as many other high end beauties. including a Tim Horton Cut.
    Cheers: Kieran J.
    I collect: Paul Kariya AND 2009-2010 The Cup Enshrinements
    Singles: 48/48 100%
    Duals: 26/26 100%
    Triples: 10/10 100%

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast