Thread: Ovechkin auto-fleer ultra

Talking Ovechkin auto-fleer ultra

I am just getting back into collecting hockey cards, so I went and bought a box of fleer ultra. I know many of you have been badmouthing the design, but I cannot complain. First box of cards I have opened in 10 years and out pops this.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4079/dscf00454pf.jpg
    Ovechkin Rookie uniformity-autoed-tricolor patch
    #2/5

I am currently thinking about selling it, if you are interested e-mail me at haynek@gmail.com

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

OMFG!

Please don't use that kind of language, I deleted the rest.

Rick Polus

:new_shock Exremely nice pull! Even though I collect auto'd RC's I'd sell that bad boy in a heartbeat, especially while he's hot. You could easily go out and pick up another AO RC and more boxes with the money you'd get for that bad boy!

Quote Originally Posted by golfermatt91
    najibs please dont swear

very nice looking card

Sorry, I was just excited, and green with envy at the same time. My apologies.

Sorry for not replying earlier.

Yes this card has been put on ebay. Thanks for posting the above link and also for moving the post.

Thanks