Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

The unemployment rate is static now and has improved from where it was when it peaked. When he took office is was in the midst of skyrocketing. Those are the FACTS. Trying to paint it any other way is dishonest or ignorant. Your choice.

Every economist with any integrity (most of them) agree that a stimulus was a necessity. How it was administered is open for debate (Paul Ryan was happy to get as much as he could for his state). It clearly stopped the downward spiral into a longer, deeper recession/depression.

Taxing the heck out of the wealthy??? Really? Ending the "temporary" Bush tax cuts is "taxing the heck" out of the wealthy. Sounds a little over-dramatic to me.

Industries NEED regulations. See Canada for proof. Industries without regulations get greedy and will do whatever they want despite the costs to everyone around them. See Wall Street for proof.

The oil prices have nothing to do with blocking and banning drilling. It's been explained before. I won't bother to explain it again. You are just repeating another GOP talking point that is untrue.

They see the GOP as obstructionist, because that's what they are. You can point the finger at the President all you want. The facts are that most republicans were pressured to sign a pledge by a LOBBYIST which prevents them from coming to any kind of a compromise with the Democrats. Leaders of the GOP have directly stated their goals which were not "doing the best thing for the country".

That is what the voters know. That is why Obama has been given four more years.

WOW...it's like YOU GET IT!

Why oh why are Americans not as logical and rational as Canadians?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The GOP have no one to blame but themselves!

Sweet lord what did I just read, please rethink this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet lord what did I just read, please rethink this.

Care to tell me why the GOP loss then?

Because Obama was NOT a strong candidate at all, many people who voted for him (including myself) did so because he was the "lesser of two evils".

The GOP have two options in the future.....either CHANGE and come to the center or keep losing.

If they can't even beat a guy who was president during one of the WORST recessions in the history of the U.S, what chance do they have when the U.S is in an economic recovery?

The GOP have gone so far right that there's no way they will ever appeal to minorities or moderates.....and those two groups went for Obama in large numbers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The debt, bailouts, raised taxes, Dow crash (of recent), BENGHAZI, unemployment, who's to blame on that?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Funny I know everyone will tip toe around this but it seems on the news and you cancheck any news because this is a stat,93% of minorities voted for Obama.Then again you can check this on your news video clips online so don't lambaste me,the y interview and surveyed people and over 50% of that 93% said that their vote was racially motivated.So I ask what the GOP has to do with that? You have your beliefs and i respect them but is this why people should vote???Based on race

SCF Rewards
    Country

The debt, bailouts, raised taxes, Dow crash (of recent), BENGHAZI, unemployment, who's to blame on that?

And I'm sure you blame all those things on Obama, right?

So why did the GOP lose the election if they had ALL those things in their favor????

And the GOP didn't just lose, they got their butts handed to them....they lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes and Obama won 332 Electoral votes.

Like I said, care to tell me why a "weak" candidate such as Obama annihilated the GOP?

It seems like you don't get it either....

SCF Rewards
    Country

And I'm sure you blame all those things on Obama, right?

So why did the GOP lose the election if they had ALL those things in their favor????

And the GOP didn't just lose, they got their butts handed to them....they lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes and Obama won 332 Electoral votes.

Like I said, care to tell me why a "weak" candidate such as Obama annihilated the GOP?

It seems like you don't get it either....

Yes, because its obamas fault, 100%. I'm sorry, according to him, it's Bush's mistake, my bad.
    because, well, Americans are idiots. At least when it comes to political decisions and a RACIST. Just like above stated ^^ because Obama is of an African American heritage and you may be as well, does not mean you're obligated to vote for him! You really think doubling the debt, screwing the lives of all the kids', teens', and newborns' with the crushing taxes, bailing out left and right so taxpayers pay for those who fail, the 'rich' paying the unemployed and poor for them doing nothing aka welfare, HAVING A BENGHAZI COVER-UP, a man who isn't presidential at all, taking vacations and ignoring crisis when they happen, killing the value of the USD, and so on is a good résumé to vote for? Really?

whyd he win? Well, romney's team should've done more with ads an getting to people, I'll give you that. Also, everyone watches the mainstream, liberal media that favors Obama and Democrats as well as denying the people of the truth. And as before, idiots, racist and racial idiots. Stop blaming bush too.
    (don't take this the wrong way, when I mean idiots, I mean on politics. Racism, I mean on political means, voting on race.)
    remember Ft. Hood shooting? How bad that was for the nation, not for Obama just 'workplace trouble'. Wow, explain that, please.
    Last edited by Colts15; 11-08-2012 at 09:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup.....you don't get it....at all!

I hope the GOP keep thinking like you do, they'll never win another general election again.

But I will help you out a little bit, read Post #49 on this thread....that's the reason why Obama won.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I'm right, don't hide from facts. Typical Obama supporters.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I'm right, don't hide from facts. Typical Obama supporters.

The funny thing is that I'm not necessarily an Obama supporter, I'm just VERY Anti-GOP.

The more you guys talk the way you do the more you alienate people.

BTW, I honestly live my life (or at least I try to) by using logic and reason.....this applies to most things including politics.

The GOP and reason don't go together, at all!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast