Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See olivierparent's Items on eBay

Amazing!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Lots of great collections so far. Here is mine in no particular order

Belfour BTP Emblems /10 - One of my latest additions and certainly my favorite Belfour.

2 Hall of Famers and one of the top players right now.

This card sits prety high in my PC it has the only Orr certified auto I have and my only Roy auto. Some would argue that they were they greatest of all time at their respective positions...although I still say Gretzky was the greatest players of all time.

Took me the longest time to get one of these SPs and I eventually ended up with 2. 07-08 SOTTs are by far my favorite auto set ever.

While it's not high-end, I love the old 2-colour swatch with the puck mark in the top left (looks much better in person).

I am a big fan of the Immortal Inks and this was my first Fuhr auto /10.

A nice low numbered card /10 of Kurri & Fuhr who are the two players I focus on most for my collection.

I don't have many Messier autos, but this one was a must have when I saw this card and managed to land it from a friend. Some of the greatest Oilers of all time.

While it's only a 2-colour, I consider this to be one of the nicer patches I have because it comes from the piping in the logo and has a ton of stitching. I also really enjoy the design of this set.

My first Kurri patch, and a nice one too. This will probably be my favorite Kurri card for a long time unless I manager to find a nicer looking patch auto with a better patch and design.

Country

Oli, beautiful cards man. Is your Duchene ice auto patch /10 available? And ddg60, I'll trade my car for all your rainbows! Those are ridiculous.

Country

Here are my current favourite/top 10 cards.

I'm partial to rookies and UD, and for the most part top 5 draft picks - my Cards reflect this. I think for the most part, at least recently, there's pretty strong correlation between draft position and impact in the league; however, there are exceptions to this. Also, I'm a sucker for the top rookies that are SP'd throughout all sets, i.e., /99. Anyway, I'll probably get a Seguin Cup ARP /99 soon enough (lost a few last second bids recently, so I'm bound to win eventually?lol). Once I get that, his Ice /99 and his ultimate RAP /25, this top 10 will turn into the Seguin Fanboy show.

10. 4-way Split for ultimate RAP /25 patches (still searching for Seguin)

9. These are probably my favourite cards; so simple, yet so valuable.

8. Around the time he was traded to Ottawa, I saw one of his Cup ARPs /w a shoulder patch sell for $1000+ - so this sale was pretty influential on me. Also, I'm a pretty big fan of Turris and I think he has a lot of promise. I try to buy as much of his cards (the ones I like) as I can. Those first couple years in Phoenix were a shame, but I don't think that they are at all indicative of what kind of player he is; he's definitely a better player than a $10 SPA FWA. His tweets are pretty gay though!

7. Just a nasty patch, had to get it. Truth be told, I haven't even received it ! (Just did the deal with Paul, and this, along with the 2 cards below, are in transit).

6. I think I might over-value this card on the premise that I've only ever seen lame 1, and 2, colour patches. I might actually like these SPA FWAP's more than the HG; these just aren't as scarce though. I consider the spa fwap's as must haves!

5. This guy's going to put up some big numbers. Bottom line, Tavares is a stud and an inevitable franchise player. Enough said. Guy does some pretty, half decent, jump squats too! There's always been a soft spot in my heart for #1 draft picks. I'm still after his Ice /99.

4. My roommate and I play lots of NHL 13, and anyway, I secretly jacked up Duchene's stats (97 speed, 95 explosiveness, 90 +shooting) and this guy bails me out a lot, so I can't help but through this in. Not to mention it's 5 colours and an SPA FWAP /100, and he skates "faster than *u*k " and has some pretty slick hands.

3. #Classy

2. I've got offers on this card for $400 (it only books at $300), and I've turned them down. I think I might secretly have a bit of a crush on this guy, lol. (I'm not gay!...not that there's anything wrong with that though)

1. Top dawg.

And here are my crown jewels. I actually had my eyes on these cards (there was another, the pewter /5 or /10 version) for over a year and exhausted all my offers on them, with multiple messages, essentially begging, to get them for a better price - the seller was asking ~$200 each for them. These beauty's eventually were put up to bid, and I snagged them up for a combined $60 /w shipping included; which is totally ironic since my initial offer was twice this amount. Anyway, this guy has been my idol since I was a kid. I actually don't even play hockey; I play soccer at a decently high level (varsity for my uni); but I was highly influenced by his style of game.

This highlight tribute video made me cry:

Nobody else can do this /w such poise and dominance. He's genius.
    Last edited by mikedom91; 12-11-2012 at 12:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

Love the "Mr. Hockey Mr. Elbows". Some awesome top 10s here for sure.

Here is my top 10 in no particular order:
    Can't go wrong with a Howe auto. His auto isn't the same without the Mr. Hockey that goes along with it.

06-07 was the best year for Limited Logos and this is a great patch. Lettering on the Leafs crest is the best you can get almost.

Low numbered, stick piece, and Gilmour, can't go wrong here haha.

My Ian White YG rainbow. I have only seen 1 HG YG and I have it.

Great patches and #/10. I have yet to find any really rare Ian White cards (shields, plates, fight strap combo with Kovy, gold cup RC).

This one would probably be top 3.

06-07, I think the best year for SOTT.

Mike Weir, great Canadian golfer and a SOTT as well.

Don Cherry, some love him some hate him. I like him.

Cujo hard signed auto.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ill play.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

trčs belles neal mon max

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Here are my current favourite/top 10 cards.

I'm partial to rookies and UD, and for the most part top 5 draft picks - my Cards reflect this. I think for the most part, at least recently, there's pretty strong correlation between draft position and impact in the league; however, there are exceptions to this. Also, I'm a sucker for the top rookies that are SP'd throughout all sets, i.e., /99. Anyway, I'll probably get a Seguin Cup ARP /99 soon enough (lost a few last second bids recently, so I'm bound to win eventually?lol). Once I get that, his Ice /99 and his ultimate RAP /25, this top 10 will turn into the Seguin Fanboy show.

10. 4-way Split for ultimate RAP /25 patches (still searching for Seguin)

9. These are probably my favourite cards; so simple, yet so valuable.

8. Around the time he was traded to Ottawa, I saw one of his Cup ARPs /w a shoulder patch sell for $1000+ - so this sale was pretty influential on me. Also, I'm a pretty big fan of Turris and I think he has a lot of promise. I try to buy as much of his cards (the ones I like) as I can. Those first couple years in Phoenix were a shame, but I don't think that they are at all indicative of what kind of player he is; he's definitely a better player than a $10 SPA FWA. His tweets are pretty gay though!

7. Just a nasty patch, had to get it. Truth be told, I haven't even received it ! (Just did the deal with Paul, and this, along with the 2 cards below, are in transit).

6. I think I might over-value this card on the premise that I've only ever seen lame 1, and 2, colour patches. I might actually like these SPA FWAP's more than the HG; these just aren't as scarce though. I consider the spa fwap's as must haves!

5. This guy's going to put up some big numbers. Bottom line, Tavares is a stud and an inevitable franchise player. Enough said. Guy does some pretty, half decent, jump squats too! There's always been a soft spot in my heart for #1 draft picks. I'm still after his Ice /99.

4. My roommate and I play lots of NHL 13, and anyway, I secretly jacked up Duchene's stats (97 speed, 95 explosiveness, 90 +shooting) and this guy bails me out a lot, so I can't help but through this in. Not to mention it's 5 colours and an SPA FWAP /100, and he skates "faster than *u*k " and has some pretty slick hands.

3. #Classy

2. I've got offers on this card for $400 (it only books at $300), and I've turned them down. I think I might secretly have a bit of a crush on this guy, lol. (I'm not gay!...not that there's anything wrong with that though)

1. Top dawg.

And here are my crown jewels. I actually had my eyes on these cards (there was another, the pewter /5 or /10 version) for over a year and exhausted all my offers on them, with multiple messages, essentially begging, to get them for a better price - the seller was asking ~$200 each for them. These beauty's eventually were put up to bid, and I snagged them up for a combined $60 /w shipping included; which is totally ironic since my initial offer was twice this amount. Anyway, this guy has been my idol since I was a kid. I actually don't even play hockey; I play soccer at a decently high level (varsity for my uni); but I was highly influenced by his style of game.

This highlight tribute video made me cry:

Nobody else can do this /w such poise and dominance. He's genius.

LOVE your turris cards mike!!! did you see my turris ice/10?? beauty one!!!! enjoi bro

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hard to find just 10 BUT here are 10++ tops from my collection...enjoy :)

1990-91 Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings GAME WORN Away Jersey - HHOF LOA & Casey Samuelson LOA - RARE!!! - HUGE $$$

1979 O.P.C - Wayne Gretzky RC - PERFECT!!! $$$$

2005 UD - Sidney Crosby - Young Guns - BUYBACK AUTO!!! - #/10 - RARE!!!! - BIG $$$$$

2005 SPX - Grezky / Crosby - DUAL JERSEY & AUTO!!! CRAZY RARE!!!! BIG $$$$$

2005 UD The Cup - Sidney Crosby GOLD Patch AUTO!!! BIG $$$$ - RARE!!!

2000 Gretzky Master Collection - QUAD Patch!!! ~~ 7/15 ~~ CRAZY RARE$$$ This is his FIRST Quad patch card EVER!!

1994 Upper Deck - Mantle / Griffey Jr. - DUAL AUTO!!! - RARE!!!!

1952 Topps - #311 Mickey Mantle - SIGNED - PSA/DNA - CRAZY RARE!!! BIG $$$$

1927 Yankees TEAM SIGNED Ball - PSA/DNA

1986 Fleer - UNOPENED pack - Michael Jordan RC #57 - FRONT - CRAZY RARE!!!!! HUGE $$$$ - 1/1

1997 UD - Michael Jordan GU Jersey with Patch - 1/1 - RARE!!!!! - BIG $$$$$$$

1986 Fleer - Michael Jordan RC - SIGNED!!! PSA/DNA - UDA - RARE!!!! BIG $$$$

2012 ITG Superlative - Eric Lindros GU Tag - 1/1 - RARE!!!

2011 UD SP - Eric Lindros GU "C" - 1/1 - CRAZY
    RARE!!!

2011 Panini Prime - Eric Lindros - TAG - RARE!!! - #/2

2011 UD Ultimate - Eric Lindros - NHL Shield AUTO!!! - 1/1 - RARE!!!!

2011 Panini Prime - Eric Lindrdos - Laundry Tag - #/2 - RARE!!!!

Eric Lindros GAME WORN 1992 Rookie Year Jersey SIGNED !!!

2012 Winter Classic Alumni Game - Eric Lindros - GAME WORN - SIGNED - Jersey - HUGE $$$$$

2001 Upper Deck - Tiger Woods BUYBACK AUTO!! 18/18 - CRAZY RARE!!!! $$$$$

AAPLE IPOD - SIGNED by Steve Jobs - SUPER RARE!!

My 1999 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster - MINT!!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast