Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: FS: 1968 Topps

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See micky8's Items on eBay

FS: 1968 Topps

These cards are set fillers and I really don't want to scan them. They generally grade in the G range (creases - mostly surface creases, soft corners mostly) with a few that might go lower and a few that might go higher. There's no writing on the front and only 1 has ink on the back. They present reasonably well.

I'm asking $0.25/ea or $6 for the lot. I'm very flexible on these, just mainly want to move them, so I'll listen to any reasonable offer.

Shipping: PWE for $1 (1-3 cards); Bubble mailer $2

1968 Topps
    53 Alley, G.
    59 Lock, D.
    88 Regan, P. (Severe miscut and I mean severe - FREE with order - just be first to ask)
    91 Ollom, J.
    172 Williams, W.
    184 Johnson, L. (Marking on the back - quiz box only)
    239 Henry, B.
    246 Peterson, F.
    253 Hughes, D.
    313 Weis, A.
    315 Versalles, Z.
    357 Gabrielson, L.
    387 Foy, J.
    413 McCraw, T.
    426 Allen, H.
    440 Osteen, C.
    441 Johnson, A.
    444 Fisher, J.