Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nate Silver.....a shining example of why Math is better than clownish punditry!

http://news.yahoo.com/called-now-sil...193343931.html

^I personally talked a lot about Nate Silver on election day, and I felt confident that Obama would win because a REAL statistician and a man who understands polls, probabilities, and numbers was properly able to make a formula which said that Obama had a 90%+ chance of winning the election.

Meanwhile CLOWNISH PUNDITS such as Dick Morris and Karl Rove were saying that they had a "good feeling" that Romney would win!

Dick Morris said Romney would win in a "Landslide"!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...3684_blog.html

Pay attention GOP and Dems.....Math, Science, Stats, don't have any bias, they hold much more weight than partisan nonsense!

Science and Math FTW!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

To be honest.. when Silver shows a republican will win using the same math.. democrats will try to discredit him just like republicans have for the last 5 years. People will always see what they want to see, and his math will still be around 95% right like its been thus far.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

To be honest.. when Silver shows a republican will win using the same math.. democrats will try to discredit him just like republicans have for the last 5 years. People will always see what they want to see, and his math will still be around 95% right like its been thus far.

Pretty much, yeah. With that said the last part of this post is the most important thing to take away from it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, I DID mention the Dems as well.....seeing as I'm independent I have no allegiance towards them.

The thing is that, I saw many liberal pundits that were going by the polls, meanwhile the conservative pundits were going by their "guts" and "feelings".

It's ridiculous!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

"Pundit" is a more made up job than "Social Media Expert"