Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Off Work Til' Saturday....Need Trades...PC NFT available...looking 4 autos

Looking for Mark Barron, Doug Martin, Patrick Peterson, AJ Green, Trent Richardson, TY Hilton, Shady Mccoy, Andy Dalton, Titus Young, and other players from the last 5 drafts....also looking for some veteran and hofer autos. Willing to take time and check your lists and buckets for hidden gems. I prefer SV trades but can trade BV too...whose down 4 some trades tonight? Hit me up and let's talk and wrap up some deals. thanks jeff

I would be interested in the Denarius Moore limited auto if you want to check my bucket for it?

I like the prestige and inception doug martins do i have anything for either one? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    I would be interested in the Denarius Moore limited auto if you want to check my bucket for it?
    Didn't see anything 4 the Moore....thanks 4 the look.

Quote Originally Posted by silvernblack View Post
    I like the prestige and inception doug martins do i have anything for either one? thanks
    Sorry but i didn't see anything in your list....thanks 4 the look.

Could use that Vincent Brown Inception RPA LMK if you see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by 49ers_Bulls_Swag View Post
    Could use that Vincent Brown Inception RPA LMK if you see anything.
    Photobucket down right now for maintenance....will try back again and let u know 2nite or on friday. thanks jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    Photobucket down right now for maintenance....will try back again and let u know 2nite or on friday. thanks jeff
    Suppose to be down for another 55 minutes...

:)

Quote Originally Posted by 49ers_Bulls_Swag View Post
    Suppose to be down for another 55 minutes...

:)
    pm sent

CMB and LMK if you want to work another good trade!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast