Looking to trade Fran Tarkenton Jersey Card in Giants Uni!

Hello everyone. Looking to trade the Fran Tarkenton 2002 Donruss Classics jersey card 109/250. I was told this books 50?? Dont know if thats right, havent had a chance to look. I would like to get a Tarkenton in a Vikings uni if possible. That or Nice Cris Carter, or Robert Smith cards.

Now you know this doesn't belong in the Football Card Forum, I'm moving it to the trading forum.

Oops! Sorry Rick. I thought I put it in the trading one. Thanks for moving it.

Sure. Have you got anything new lately so I can trade you this Alan Page autograph I still have ?

Well, Donruss says my Andre Dawson Quad Auto Patch thing /25 is coming back this week. Maybe we can work a deal when it gets back. Took em like 7 months, but its almost here! Lol.

Andrew Dawson *cringe*

ANDRE, Alex, ANDRE....come on man, the Hawk was a beast. He should be in the HOF, lol!

Lol. Ya, I changed it. I read it, and I was like. WOOPS. I was thinking of my brother. Still thinking of my brother. He Broke our Ps2!!! Lol. So his making me angry got me confused.

Ill let ya know when it comes in. Hopefully its as nice as the one I sent in, lol. I believe it was from like 05 Absolute Baseball. It was a really sweet card. They mailed me last Friday I believe, that it would be here within the next two weeks. In my experience with UD, I get it the next day, or in 2 days. Dont know about Donruss. I mean, it took them 7 months for replacement. Lol.