Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to trade Fran Tarkenton Jersey Card in Giants Uni!

Hello everyone. Looking to trade the Fran Tarkenton 2002 Donruss Classics jersey card 109/250. I was told this books 50?? Dont know if thats right, havent had a chance to look. I would like to get a Tarkenton in a Vikings uni if possible. That or Nice Cris Carter, or Robert Smith cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Now you know this doesn't belong in the Football Card Forum, I'm moving it to the trading forum.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oops! Sorry Rick. I thought I put it in the trading one. Thanks for moving it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sure. Have you got anything new lately so I can trade you this Alan Page autograph I still have ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, Donruss says my Andre Dawson Quad Auto Patch thing /25 is coming back this week. Maybe we can work a deal when it gets back. Took em like 7 months, but its almost here! Lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See craigerman's Items on eBay

Andrew Dawson *cringe*

ANDRE, Alex, ANDRE....come on man, the Hawk was a beast. He should be in the HOF, lol!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol. Ya, I changed it. I read it, and I was like. WOOPS. I was thinking of my brother. Still thinking of my brother. He Broke our Ps2!!! Lol. So his making me angry got me confused.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested in that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill let ya know when it comes in. Hopefully its as nice as the one I sent in, lol. I believe it was from like 05 Absolute Baseball. It was a really sweet card. They mailed me last Friday I believe, that it would be here within the next two weeks. In my experience with UD, I get it the next day, or in 2 days. Dont know about Donruss. I mean, it took them 7 months for replacement. Lol.