Thread: My Fleer redemptions for trade

My Fleer redemptions for trade

I can't remember what exactly my card was that I sent in, but it was an Ahman Green auto /25. All of these are for trade:

01 Fleer Authority Jsy R.J. Soward ?
    01 Fleer Hot Prospects GU Goal Post Marvin Harrison ?
    01 Fleer Genuine RC Auto Josh Heupel ?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Ouch. That's rough for an Auto /25.

Sorry to jump off topic here, but did you ever get the Hines Contenders in?

that was tough. nope on the hines. i have emailed once a day the last five days with no response. i haven't given up yet though.

Sorry to hear that also ! but I could use this...

01 Fleer Hot Prospects GU Goal Post Marvin Harrison ?

hey i like the harrison and the heupel check my tradelist

just a q about this redemption stuff...why would you give up a #'d to 25 auto...and also how do you know when your cards are coming (like staying in communication w/the company)?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdizzel17
    just a q about this redemption stuff...why would you give up a #'d to 25 auto...and also how do you know when your cards are coming (like staying in communication w/the company)?
    Not sure that I understand your question. I turned in the redemption card just before they went bankrupt. I have had zero communication with them and was very surprised that I received anything at all. I guess I should be happy that they remembered me. To me, they are doing the best they can to make things right. I will remember that down the road.

spydermat - since i am not sure what either of the heupel or harrison book... lmk what you need for this - 2004 foundations stephen jackson jersey (Is this his rookie #246??)

yes its his rookie jersey, i cant find a bv on the huepel my guess is the bv is $8-12i also cant find a bv on the harrison, i could do both for the jackson