Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How dare you rip on Neely like that! Far more deserving than the other two guys, Gillies especially, I forgot about him. An excellent hitter and fighter, a borderline scorer and hockey player. What do I know, I'm only 32 :P I didn't grow up watching this guy. Neely was one of my first big hockey crushes, though. Damn, Ulf!
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

And to correct myself, Lindros never won a cup, I should have known/remembered that. And the season he won the Hart in... the 94-95 lockout-shortened half-season. Still, best player in the world in his prime! Only certain guys reach that peak.
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12