Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 109
  1. #81
    want to do the orange janoris jenkins and orange melvin ingram for the other 2 purples of mine?? if so go ahead and post it up, if not go ahead and post the purple and camo for the blue
    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

    Nescit cedere

    Hidden Content

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by unitasfan View Post
    want to do the orange janoris jenkins and orange melvin ingram for the other 2 purples of mine?? if so go ahead and post it up, if not go ahead and post the purple and camo for the blue
    Sounds good...trade posted, so thanks for the trade!

  3. #83
    confirmed, thanks! i should get out tomorow after work or at latest sat. morning
    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

    Nescit cedere

    Hidden Content

  4. #84
    travis benjamin blue
    For
    Hasselbeck refractor
    Miles Austin XFractor?

    let me know...pm works best though
    J Stewart D Dixon P Chung E Dickson TJ Ward L James K Barner K Alonso D Jordan K Long J Huff De'A Thomas I Ekpre Olomu A Armstead B Marshall B Addison V Adams Buckner P Brown

  5. #85
    No thanks...I would need something else to even it out

    Quote Originally Posted by #1duckscollector View Post
    travis benjamin blue
    For
    Hasselbeck refractor
    Miles Austin XFractor?

    let me know...pm works best though

  6. #86
    how about:

    Benjamin Blue

    for
    Kellen Moore Purple
    Miles Austin XFractor?
    J Stewart D Dixon P Chung E Dickson TJ Ward L James K Barner K Alonso D Jordan K Long J Huff De'A Thomas I Ekpre Olomu A Armstead B Marshall B Addison V Adams Buckner P Brown

  7. #87
    Sure, I could do that trade. I'll post it now, so thanks for the set help.

    Quote Originally Posted by #1duckscollector View Post
    how about:

    Benjamin Blue

    for
    Kellen Moore Purple
    Miles Austin XFractor?

  8. #88

  9. #89

  10. #90

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •