Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If you can use any of my Lions or anything for that matter I like the Vikings in your bucket.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, AI, Durant, Westbrook
    Chicago Cubs, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by wrigleyfield View Post
    If you can use any of my Lions or anything for that matter I like the Vikings in your bucket.
    Any way you can come up with some GU Lions. I am getting ready to add up to 110 new GU,auto's. About a half dozen Vikes in there.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

ttt

up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123