Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pricing on Superlative Nameplates

Just a quick question - this is the first year I've got Sedin cards to chase in Superlative, curious on pricing information for the nameplate cards... do they generally go for more / less / or about the same as SPGU By The Letter / Panini Prime Genuine Letters?

Right now I see one Sedin Superlative letter on the 'bay asking price is $499 - I've picked up 5 Sedin Panini Prime nameplate letters for less than that combined, so just want to make sure i'm not out of line with the offer I make.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

2 guys I know sold the Lindros "I" and "O" at the expo for $250 each.

Just thought I give you some prices on cards that sold.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

Bleu Blanc & Rouge includes Gilmour 1/1 nameplates. I have five of seven here http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r291/iidaemmi/Gilmour%20Superlative/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ20 and got them 100-170$ each.
    I have seen some others player cards ended way less.

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country
    See billindallas75's Items on eBay

I would expect "common" letters to fall in the $100-$175 range. I too have seen some BINs at the $499 mark as well. While some players will definitely garner premiums, those BINs are obviously high.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

Just take a look at UD By the Letter and Panini's variations to get an idea. Usually you can get most semi-star to star players for $100-200.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

2 guys I know sold the Lindros "I" and "O" at the expo for $250 each.

Just thought I give you some prices on cards that sold.

^This whole thing at the expo was hilarious, literally 5 minutes after the 'I' was pulled, a guy randomly asked the group we were with if anyone had Lindros and out of 5 people, there were the 'I' and the 'O'... He should have said I would like to buy a vowel.

I'd say $100-200. Really depends, the SV on superlative is shocking me in a good way :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the input folks, hopefully I'll be able to land myself one or more of the Sedin letters at a 'reasonable' price :)