Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for ANDREW LUCK Auto's, 1/1's and Unique Patches

Looking for Andrew Luck Auto's, 1/1's and unique Patches. Will buy/trade. I am not interested in any Panini or Prestige at this time. The only Prestige Luck cards I would be interested in are the ones with Luck holding his jersey on Draft Day. Please PM me for fastest response. \\

Thanks

ScottD

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

are you only interested in Luck stuff?? If not please cmb and lmk THANKS
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(24)
    Country

I have the Playoff Momentum Luck auto jersey /399, his triple jersey from gridiron gear /199, and some topps rc I can throw in. I'm interested in the jordan/erving/magic/bird jersey and jordan/lebron/carmelo jersey cards. LMK thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rybran638's Items on eBay

Country

I have this SICK Andrew Luck 1/1 NFL logo shield from the new 2012 Leaf. Please PM me if interested

SCF Rewards
    Country

$210 gift, shipped

46/49

Luck is /40 on-card auto
    Chrome is not numbered but in mint cond
    TY is 314/1001

Also have a Dwayne Allen Inception on-card auto, 128/150 I can throw in.

BANNED

Country
    See PlatinumPlus502's Items on eBay

cmb i have a few inscriptions autos, blue and red. if interested ill check your stuff, if not, wont even waste the time :D