Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    Finally found some retail Chrome!!

    Go figure I finally find some stocked at Wal-Mart on the day my hobby boxes are supposed to come in. Didn't matter though, I snagged 5 rack packs and a blaster. Might have to go back for the rest. Favorite product of the year by far!

    Here's the notable hits, think I did pretty solid for less than $70.

    Andrew Luck Tall Boy! (Says something about all autographs being witnessed by Topps, which I thought was weird since it's not an auto card)
    Andrew Luck 1965 RC
    RG3 Orange Refractor!
    T-Rich Refractor!
    Doug Martin 1965 RC
    Justin Blackmon 1965 RC
    Dan Fouts QB RC Reprint
    Jim Kelly QB RC Reprint
    Cam Newton and Darren McFadden Pink Refractors
    Markelle Martin RC Purple Refractor

    Also got regular RC's of T-Rich, Doug Martin, Russell Wilson, Brandon Weeden, and a good bit of other xfractors and refractors. Good stuff! Can't wait for my hobby boxes to get in now!

    Update: Well I went back to Wal-Mart and cleaned out the last 6 rack packs, stopped at Target too but someone had already cleaned them out. Notable hit was a black refractor of Brandon Weeden! Other than that just a bunch more of the usual inserts and refractors. Got 3 purple refractors and of course a mix of orange, xfractors, and regular refractors. Once I get my hobby boxes opened I'll list all the refractors and inserts and what not. Probably putting the refractors of the top rookies on ebay but will look to trade/sell everything else for people trying to put together sets.
    Last edited by Whoa2323; 11-13-2012 at 04:18 PM. Reason: update

  2. #11
    Good point John. Well it looks like the cheapest Tall Boys have been going for about $5 + shipping and the 1957 insert going for $1 + shipping. How does $8 DLVD sound for both? Or I could go $6.50 if you trust them in a PWE. Let me know!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey Matthew!! What Kinda $$ Would Ya Need For The 2 Lucks. We Can't Let Them Go To Just Anybody My Friend. LOL














    Thanks, John

  3. #12
    Hey Matthew!!! I Trust The PWE. You Can Mail Out PWE "NON MACHINEABLE" For Around .65 Cents Or So. Thats How I Mail Out EVERY One Of My PWE Trades. If Ya Like Post Us Up A Trade My Friend & Wanna Say "THANKS" For Giving Me The Chance To Pick Up These Luck Card's. Give Me A Shout If Ya Get Any Newer Luck Card's. I'd Rather Give You The Money Buddy. I'll Mail Your $$ Out Tommorrow When I Get Off Work.



    Have These Card's Also If Ya Could Use Them & When Ya Open Your Hobby Boxes Let Me Have First Shot If Ya Would.


    '12 Topps "Tallboys" #95 Joe Flacco

    '10 Certified 2 Clr Patch Ser#22/50 #12
    Joe Flacco

    '09 UD Icons Holo DIE-CUT Ser#39/75 #74
    Joe Flacco






    Thanks, John
    Last edited by Trains975; 11-13-2012 at 09:39 PM.

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey Matthew!!! I Trust The PWE. You Can Mail Out PWE "NON MACHINEABLE" For Around .65 Cents Or So. Thats How I Mail Out EVERY One Of My PWE Trades. If Ya Like Post Us Up A Trade My Friend & Wanna Say "THANKS" For Giving Me The Chance To Pick Up These Luck Card's. Give Me A Shout If Ya Get Any Newer Luck Card's. I'd Rather Give You The Money Buddy. I'll Mail Your $$ Out Tommorrow When I Get Off Work.



    Have These Card's Also If Ya Could Use Them & When Ya Open Your Hobby Boxes Let Me Have First Shot If Ya Would.


    '12 Topps "Tallboys" #95 Joe Flacco

    '10 Certified 2 Clr Patch Ser#22/50 #12
    Joe Flacco

    '09 UD Icons Holo DIE-CUT Ser#39/75 #74
    Joe Flacco






    Thanks, John
    John,
    I could in fact use those Flacco's! Not sure how the values match up but we could just work a trade for the Luck's instead of you sending cash my way.

  5. #14

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Did you get these from the Walmart on McCart?
    I did not. Got them off of the Little Rd./I-20 Walmart in Arlington. Target and Walmart in Mansfield had none. Actually think the Walmart in Mansfield doesn't carry cards. :(

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoa2323 View Post
    I did not. Got them off of the Little Rd./I-20 Walmart in Arlington. Target and Walmart in Mansfield had none. Actually think the Walmart in Mansfield doesn't carry cards. :(

    Ah, you're the one who cleaned out the Wal-Mart on Little Road! LOL, I didn't realize you lived in the same area. I live 5 minutes from that Wal-Mart and went there last night and saw they only had 1 blaster left...all the rest of the blasters and rack packs were no longer.

    Did you get your hobby boxes yet? PLMK, we can probably put together a trade once you know what you're looking for. Thanks
    -Scott

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sabby187 View Post
    Ah, you're the one who cleaned out the Wal-Mart on Little Road! LOL, I didn't realize you lived in the same area. I live 5 minutes from that Wal-Mart and went there last night and saw they only had 1 blaster left...all the rest of the blasters and rack packs were no longer.

    Did you get your hobby boxes yet? PLMK, we can probably put together a trade once you know what you're looking for. Thanks
    -Scott
    Hah, yeah that was me. I definitely cleaned out the rack packs, only saw one blaster so someone else must have cleaned those out. Seems we have quite a few people on this board in the Fort Worth area. Yeah I got my hobby boxes in, just haven't had a chance to get everything sorted, possibly tonight after I get back from dinner but I'll definitely let you know.

  9. #18
    Hey Matthew!! Let Me Know Buddy If Ya Pulled Any Different Luck Card's From Your Hobby Boxes Cause I'd Be Interested In Those Also Buddy.














    THanks, John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •