Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I need to rant

no need to drop names on here but feel free to pm me the names of those members so i dont deal with them. not a big fan of selfish arrogant people who try
    and make a buck off others. also pm me what cards your looking for and i will do my best to hunt them down for you.

what card you looking for anyways?
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, MIKE TROUT & SIDNEY CROSBY.

I agree people like this should not be around.

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    They should be thrown off the site for that.

Whenever I know somebody that has a card they need, I tell them immediately who owns it.

Please PM me the names as well.

My bucket:

Hidden Content

Where did all these people come from?

When I started buying / selling / trading here there was no one like this .....

Please PM me the names of these 2 as well, so I can avoid them like the plague
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Traders - Hidden Content

I don't think you'll find many people will disagree with you. Used car salesman mentality in a place like this should not be tolerated. No offense to any used car salesmen (or women), however

Sorry to read it.

Quite honestly - I typically have the opposite experience here. When rare Ranford stuff shows up online, I usualy have a handful of PMs about it.... members that came across it (be it a box break thread here, or on another forum... eBay, checkoutmycards, whatever) drop me a line and let me know about it right away.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

That's really uncool of them. Just hope that you don't see it on eBay from "the guy that has it" else you end up dealing with a shill bidding competition involving one or both of these people.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Canadian eBay/Kronozio Promotion for Hockey Collectors in September!

Hidden Content

I am one of these guys.

They guy wanted one of my card and is only decent trader was the Scheifele H.I have no use for a Scheifele H so i want to know what i can get for it if im going to trade for it.

After a few pm with the owner i find he`s a total like i told you in the pm i last sent you so im not going to make him a favor.

I see the common letters are selling for 35-70 and your only willing to pay 70 so you dont want it that much lol.
    08/09 Ultimate Autographed Rookie patch /25 set builder. 40/41 , ( 40/40? )
    Need: Boychuk, Okposo* Ultimate rookie auto patch /25
    Collecting James Neal and High End rookie cards

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast