Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to buy photos for TTM's

Walgreens has a promo code right now. If you enter promo code "FORTYPRINTS" at checkout online, you get 40% off prints. You can have em shipped or go pick em up in store. I did it the other day for some TTM's and they look great. An 8x10 is $2.39 with the promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    just google ex. "mike vick" then click images than under "any size" tab hit "large"
    this is what i do.

How do you print 8x10's on a colored printer?

I usually go through walgreens, but I recently got in trouble because I didn't have "permission" to use the photos, so I might need to look elsewhere
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by comfortably9numb View Post
    I usually go through walgreens, but I recently got in trouble because I didn't have "permission" to use the photos, so I might need to look elsewhere
    So is it illegal to use photos off of google?

Quote Originally Posted by autonut97 View Post
    So is it illegal to use photos off of google?
    It is illegal to reproduce any image without the permission of the author/photographer.

Steve
    SUPERCOLLECTING MARCUS MARIOTA AND LOOKING FOR PATCHES WITH RED/WHITE/BLUE

Then how do you get photos of players? because MLB photo file doesnt have a picture of every player?

You print them through Walgreens or online photo sites. Yes technically it is illegal but would you rather spend 10$ on 1 8x10 and have a very limited selection or 10$ on 10 8x10s and have limitless choices?

The fact that you blatantly stated you understood it to be illegal, and still condone it, baffles me.
    SUPERCOLLECTING MARCUS MARIOTA AND LOOKING FOR PATCHES WITH RED/WHITE/BLUE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12