Last one sold on ebay for $130, $100 dlvd and its yours...

Donovan McNabb 05 SPA SOTT Gold /25 Redemption
    $100 dlvd takes this with DC & Insurance. The Last one on ebay went for $130 dlvd

The non-gold one that is not #'d sold for $89 dlvd

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    no offense but thats very high. Peyton manning golds are lucky to get 120.

Okay, but I am just basing the price on what they have sold for on ebay...

why don't people just move the cards on ebay then.

there's a guy that's been trying to sell a card on here and on beckett for what's seems to be all week. He's selling it under ebay solds. I know people need money faster so that's why, but he could have ran a 3 day auction already and had the payment.

There are fees, but thats a price of doing business.

anyway...just me wondering why you don't just sell it on ebay.

m

throw it on ebay and get your $130...after fees it is still well over $100 and you only have to wait about 4-5 days.

If you can't wait, I have $80 paypal...

no offense or anything, but yes, the last one did go for $130, but you put this same one up on ebay and it didnt' sell for what u wanted. i'm sure if u put it up there w/ a lower(or no) BIN you'll get around $100 for it. of course you'd have fees, but not too bad. i dunno... just my .02