Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bimola's Items on eBay

A "Hey that's MY card" Beckett Hotlist experience!

This is the first time this has happened to me...opened my 'fresh off the shelf' hockey beckett and zoomed onto this months hotlist. Llo and behold #3 caught my attention. and I says to myself - Gee, I'd love to have THAT one in the ole' PC! At that moment I clue in as to why it looks so familiar...

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    You've probably guessed by now :)

Coolest thing is, I fell in love with this subset when it was released and was also lucky enought to grab these ones:

Thanks for the look and feel free to post any of your cards that made it on the hotlist!

Tim

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Such a great card. Nice!

Are those cartoon OPC Team Logos really selling for that much? Crazy!

**EDIT** Yep: http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-13-OPC-Na...-/390482615461
    Last edited by RGM81; 11-13-2012 at 05:12 PM.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

those are awesome cards. i find it odd however that beckett took a stab at pricing them. price completely depends on each individual card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bimola's Items on eBay

You got that right! There's a HUGE variance in price depending on the patch. Also, I don't remember Beckett pricing cards with a print run under 25. Maybe things have changed since I last read a Beckett...

those are awesome cards. i find it odd however that beckett took a stab at pricing them. price completely depends on each individual card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raf240's Items on eBay

Agreed on the huge difference for OPC patches. The octopus cartoon sold for insane price. Those patches are really hard to get.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That is awesome!!! Oh quick question...is Ultimate Collection a new pricing in this copy or the last copy?