Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

oooohhhh is this a new contest :P

In all seriousness, we are talking about Beckett, in which it will be VERY interesting to see BV for Series 1 this year. I could see them bumping up the value of the other hits slightly because they are I guess more "in demand" than the Young Guns.

The Markstrom I'd say it'll be 30BV due to the fact it's 1 per every 1.5 cases
    The Thomas, 40BV seems about right.
    The Karlsson will fall into the $25 BV range although that is extremely low in my opinion.

The Priority Signings I assume will have around a $30 BV on the Bernier, and $35-40 on the Scheifele and $45 on Henrique due to the Team Canada uni.

thanks for your input the only one I diagree with is the karlsson patch, its 4 colors and #/15
    I think bv will be 40-60

thanks
    jim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

thanks for your input the only one I diagree with is the karlsson patch, its 4 colors and #/15
    I think bv will be 40-60

thanks
    jim

BV doesn't take into account colours (unfortunately). I went by typical Series 1 patches, goalie GU unlisted was $8, and x3 for the patches /15. $24 is the magical number, even though IMO those a priced WAY TOO LOW. Even the scrubs I'd say should book for around $40 at the lowest.

In my opinion it's a $50 BV, but what Beckett comes out with should be around the $25 range because he isn't famous.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12