Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bcct12's Items on eBay

HOF Bobby Hull Autographed Blackhawks Jersey w/tags for Trade . 2 inscriptions! PSA

I Have this for trade:
    Bobby Hull Autographed Blackhawks Jersey With Tags, Fightstrap, PSA/DNA Cert, Picture of Hull Signing, and 2 different inscriptions.

The ink ran a little bit on the inscriptions (smeared a bit) as you can see in the picture.
    Be the judge for yourself how bad it is, IMO it looks worse in the pictures than in person.
    In person, It looks more like the second picture down than the really zoomed in ones.

I am looking to trade it, but if no good offers come in, I'll be happy to keep it for my self.

It is also for sale but YOU must make an offer, i dont know a value for paypal on it so if you want to buy don't ask me for a price.

If trading: Only for trade for other memorabilia, no cards unless its a offer i can't refuse.
    Prefer jerseys, but will look at any memorabilia really.
    I like sports in this order; Hockey, Baseball, Football (not really basketball at all unless its a superstar or HOFer who was huge)

This is the worst of the smearing^ but looks ALOT worse in the picture

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check my bucket and tbe nugent is still available

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have a crosby im looking to trade... not nearly as nice as this jersey though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bcct12's Items on eBay

Sorry guys traded this one all ready. Ill have another jersey coming in in a few days that will probably be for sale only.

Ryan nugent Hopkins autographed jersey...