Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jodyy85's Items on eBay

LOOKING TO TRADE FOR ALL J.J. REDICKS THAT I DONT ALREADY HAVE!!!! Base to 1/1's !!!!

The Title says it all. I want ANY AND EVERY JJ Redick card that I don't have already and a few that I do already have like, ALL PATCHES, SOME VERY LOW NUMBERED ROOKIES NUMBERED >99, and SOME RARE AUTOS.

I CURRENTLY HAVE

2 1/1's
    62 Autos
    72 Game Used
    13 Patch Cards
    111 Rookies/Rookie Variations
    18 2007-08 Base/Inserts/Numbered/Etc.
    2 2008-09 Base/Inserts/Numbered/Etc.
    15 2009-10 Base/Inserts/Numbered/Etc.
    27 2010-11 Base/Inserts/Numbered/Etc.
    6 2011-12 Base/Inserts/Numbered/Etc.
    2 2012-13 Base/Inserts/Numbered/Etc.

I am looking to preferably trade for Redick cards but will buy or part paypal/part trade for certain cards that I really want-need. I have lots of baseball, some football and some basketball. Here is a link to my bucket and if the card you have isn't in there than more than likely I need it or if it fits my wants for duplicates of what I have Please Let Me Know. You can post on here or PM for quicker response.

http://s783.beta.photobucket.com/use...ry/JJ%20Redick

IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE SEARCHING MY BUCKET JUST LIST ALL REDICK CARDS YOU HAVE!!!! THX GUYS AND PLZ HELP IF YOU CAN ITS STARTING TO GET PRETTY HARD TO FIND REDICK CARDS I NEED. THX AGAIN GUYS, JODY

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really need all the 12-13 threads even base cards. I am 2012-12 Hoops Auto, Inserts, and numbered like Artist Proof /199 and others.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

Please send my reddick back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You look man (Tennelson55) I have talked to moderator and he said we send back at the same time and I pm to ask what day did you want to send bc I don't trust you at ALL. I want to know your going to do your part that moderator said to do. I sent my card the first time in a bubble mailer and DC. You sent my auto card I was suppose to get in a PWE. Of course you claim my card was damaged. Like I said to you before this card is nothing to me it just the point I felt you did me wrong claiming 3 months after you got the card I sent that it was damaged but they ask me to return the card to you (even though the moderator agree that the picture I had of the card that I sent you look mint to him as well) so out of respect to this site and the guys that run it I agree to return your $5 card to you for them. It has costed me more in having to ship twice to you than this redick card is evening worth. I WILL NOT SEND THIS CARD BACK TO YOU ASSURE ME YOU WILL SEND MY CARD BACK IN A BUBBLE MAILER (Judging by your feedback Im not sure you know what a bubble mailer is) AND DC. I will send mind the same way but I always send in bubble mailers unless it is agree upon before hand and never an auto card or game used card. Just please don't reply to any of my forums or PM (unless its to talk about when to return each others cards. I don't harasses you on your forums so I wish you could do the same. After you u get your card back and send mine back we NEVER HAVE ANY OTHER REASON 2 TALK. I PRobably want to worry about anyways at the rate your going you want be around much longer. Let see you have less than 20 feedbacks and out of your first 8 feedbacks you had a negative feedback and 2 netural feedbacks. So the last thing I have to say is tell me when you want to return my card and hen you do I will return yours too. After that quite harasses me and show me the respect that I show you and not posting the same dumb things. I have 79 feedbacks all positive, you have 19 and 3 of them aren't positive.