Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

again, you show you know little about advertising or a business' budget, this is not fre money he has laying around he decided to spend on advertising, advertising is the key to survival and growth.

maybe he should use all that money to give his employees the best benefits available, and when the stores start to close because of loss of revenue do to no advertising, they can just get obamacare.

has nothing to do with being mad or obama winning, sometimes i wonder what planet you are from

It is the planet of the utopian left, one with no practical application in the real world.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

It is the planet of the utopian left, one with no practical application in the real world.

CHURCH!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes. I do live in a world where paying for healthy employees is a better business investment than giving away your product for free. Call me crazy.

Man, suggest they take free pizza away and conservatives go crazy. You guys must love a free lunch!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugatu471's Items on eBay

Hahahaha, awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Let's see. Is 10-12 million more that 5-8 million? It is!

So if Johnny boy can afford to give away that much pizza, the insurance isn't going to ruin him. This is just another case of "mad Obama won"

It is all pure greed and nothing more...Bad business in the end in my opinion.

Why do i say that
    1. It is the cost of doing business! Like taxman wants to push!
    2. Investment in your work force! Wow what a damn concept!

Now turn this around. What will is cost to PJ's in the long term for them not to buy the Health care coverage. If you cut hours on employees you wil lose some. that is fact...cut a person from 40 to under 30 they will go else where for employment. Now you have to replace that employee and retrain another person. Will that cost out weigh the cost of covering the employee? Can PJ's and the franchises cover the cost of the turn over in employees?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

And this is greedy flipping right who care more for their wallets then employees and the fellow man...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes. I do live in a world where paying for healthy employees is a better business investment than giving away your product for free. Call me crazy.

Man, suggest they take free pizza away and conservatives go crazy. You guys must love a free lunch!

you are crazy....
    and please.... I wish to join you!
    Last edited by MadMan1978; 11-15-2012 at 12:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

If they weren't spending that money on free pizza, they would probably be spending it on some other aspect of their marketing campaign.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If they weren't spending that money on free pizza, they would probably be spending it on some other aspect of their marketing campaign.

So?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

To advertise the worst product made in my opinion. Have had it once and really did not care for it. It was dry and just a low quality product.
    Sorry i had to....

TO note. The closet store to me is 32 miles i wont even to real get a chance to boycott them.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast