Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wttf: Redskins

SCF Rewards
    Country

rtsjr- I already have that, sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Got bunches of redskins game used and patches in my bucket. Would be looking for Lions Game used and patches in return. Let me know.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool, I'll take a look Shaqman1970 I have a double sided jersey with Shaq and Yao Ming /100 also.

Adam

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Cool, I'll take a look Shaqman1970 I have a double sided jersey with Shaq and Yao Ming /100 also.

Adam

Sweet I can use that also. Let me know what you find. PM me if it's easier. Either way....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, I still need to look over your cards, Shaqman. I'll try to come up with a trade offer and PM you before the holidays but if not I will do it soon after. It's been so crazy over here at my house. ; p

Adam

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shaqman1970- I looked over your cards and I wrote down all the Redskins. I just need to check what I don't have and will send a trade offer.

texs3000- I'm looking for a Redskins auto for the Murray auto.

Adam

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Trader Retreat (144)
    Country
    Anaheim Angels

sent you a pm earlier

SCF Rewards
    Country

Halos Fan- I don't have any Broncos autos right now. I would love to trade with you. If you're interested in something else or you can find a three person trade I'm down with that.

Adam

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

Hi, I have a R&S Longevity Alfred Morris rc and a R&S Longevity Morris Ruby rc. I like your Doug Martin and Russell Wilson orange platinums. I dont have much other redskins, but I like the Luck platinum rc too if there is anybody/other team/sport you like? Lmk if interested.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast