Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See onetimersportcards's Items on eBay

Best card I've ever pulled! 2012-13 upper deck

Well after having a bunch of bad luck, not getting much in hockey except for a few decent rookies. I went to the card store yesterday. And spent $50 on upper deck 12-13 and a pack of certified. Got a few young guns but other wise nothing. Had a feeling today to go bak with only 25$. I am so happy I did. Got 10 packs of 12-13 upper deck from a new box....and I didn't even know what the card was at first. I thought It was just a normal insert. My jaw hit the floor when I found out.

...2012-13 upper deck day with the cup anze kopitar dc3. May not sound much but it's a super short print and only one on eBay between completed and current. Assuming it books around $300. Mine is up on eBay now cause I need to get my money back lol.

this is the best card I have ever pulled believe it or not. I don't think I've ever pulled a card more than $80 before that was mine at least. Maybe my luck has magically changed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wellfoundgem's Items on eBay

awesome hit! i got one of those in my box too, voynov.. was super happy, congrats

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

nice hit!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See onetimersportcards's Items on eBay

found out they run 1:1000 hobby packs. so about 1 in every 3-4 cases

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Anze Hit congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcatthebat780's Items on eBay

arguably the best player to hit from that set, you should do REALLY well to a person that wants it. I wouldnt be surprised if it goes for $200+

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dave71120's Items on eBay

Congrats on the Kopitar hit!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

And that's something the card companies should take note of, one of the absolutely best hits in the whole product is an INSERT, not an auto, or gameused.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Desirable short print and rare insert sets sell. They have to be really limited and there has to be a reason for collectors to want them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

If it helps any, I sold my Day with the Cup Recchi from last year's UD for $150 in it's first week of release. That was a high sale at the time, don't think it ever came back that high.