Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2012 topps chrome

2012 topps chrome

I busted a case of 2012 topps chrome. While I have not been trading lately, with thanksgiving weekend coming up. I will have some time off from school. If you need help with the base set, refractors (any variations) or parallel sets. send me a list of what you need. I am putting all my autos on ebay so no need to ask what I want for them. Don't worry no Luck or RG3 Autos in my case. Send me a message or leave a comment with your needs and I will see if I can help you out.

Could you pm me if you have and trent colors?
    I need all but camo and pink

Just looking for the RG3 Red Zone Rookie die-cut
    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

I'm working on Rainbows & can use these if you have any of them.

4-Riley Reiff RC BCA Gold Red Refractor Super Xfractor
    27-Kellen Moore RC Camo BCA Blue Gold Orange Prism Purple Red Refractor Sepia Super Xfractor
    31-Ndamukong Suh Camo BCA Black Blue Gold Prism Red Sepia Super Xfractor
    90-Dwight Bentley RC Camo BCA Black Blue Gold Prism Red Refractor Sepia Super
    115-Calvin Johnson Base Black Blue Gold Purple Red Refractor Sepia Super Xfractor
    126-Matthew Stafford Camo Black Blue Gold Prism Purple Red Sepia Super Xfractor
    186-Ryan Broyles RC Camo BCA Black Blue Gold Prism Purple Red Refractor Sepia Super

LMK

Thanks

looking for any steelers
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

Need Packers/Badgers. Some base but mostly refractors of all kinds. Also have a wantlist of base and inserts posted as well. LMK in a PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast