Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Djarum View Post
    I have a 2004 Ultimate Collection #101 Rookie Sigantures Cedric Cobbs Auto RC 077/250 . I would take 750cc delivered if you want it. LMK.

Dale
    I'll take it, post it up!

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Anyone have anything else?

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Check out my bucket, and i think it's currently in my pc (my work computer won't let me look at photobucket anymore :( ) and i have a taylor price rookies & stars patch/au #'d to 10 i think. it's a pretty sweet card and i was going to hang onto it but would like to find it a good patriots fan home...i'm trying to "focus" my PC down some so krunchtyme doesn't harass me so much about it :-) lemme know if you get a look at it and if you are interested.
    Hidden Content

Collecting: Texas Rangers, Dolphins, Saints, Former Razorbacks, Former LSU Tigers, & Former Longhorns

I didn't see it in there but I may have missed it...I did see a TP Topps prime

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12