Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone Need A Blackmon?

As I'm sure anyone following the NFL today noticed, Justin Blackmon had a huge game today; 221 yards and counting! I just got in a nice 2012 Topps Prime Dual Jersey of Justin Blackmon and Michael Floyd #'d 350/405 (teal swatch for Blackmon, red for Floyd) that I don't particularly need. Cool card, but doesn't really fit in my collection. Rather than throw it on eBay for a few bucks, I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted to trade for it. Scan available upon request...not looking for anything in particular, just looking for an easy trade. Let me know if you need it, thanks!

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s...ckmonFloyd.jpg
    Last edited by lambeauleap87; 11-20-2012 at 05:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To the top for the Monday Night crew...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take a look if ya got a scan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take a look if ya got a scan.

Ask and thou shalt receive...scan added to the first post.