Arrow Have Bonds,Griffey,R Johnson rookies and mays ft.Looking for hof autos!

Hi...My name is Kent and this is my first post in this group.i am obviously new,but have references.My cousin Doddman is a member and told me this is an awesome group to trade in.So I have a few cards I am looking to trade for hof autos.If you like any plmk and I will see what i like...If you have a list of hof autos please list them and we can work on a deal....

1987 FLEER BARRY BONDS ROOKIE MINT
    1989 UPPER DECK KEN GRIFFEY JR ROOKIE MINT
    1989 UPPER DECK RANDY JOHNSON RC MINT
    1958 TOPPS WILLIE MAYS ALL STAR #486 FAIR CONDITION
    1987 DONRUSS BARRY BONDS RC
    1987 DONRUSS MCGWIRE RC

Hey everyone,this is my cousin kent..A great guy and I told him this would be a great place to start trading online.He just moved from NC and lives 5 minutes from me.He will be a good addition to scf.If you like any of his cards he wants to trade let him know.He only gets on when he is at my house til he gets his computer set up and all.i check his posts for him daily,so if you like any post and I will let him know...Welcome to the group kent!

Hey Kent welcome aboard...Like to see scan of the 1958 TOPPS WILLIE MAYS