Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

The criminal cartel that runs Massachusetts at it again

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/pol...22&format=text

Back story. The governor used to appoint someone to finish out the term of a Senator who left office during the term.

The criminals changed that when Romney was governor, because science forbid he appoint a (GASP) Republican. The did this because they were sure Kerry was going to beat Bush and become President. So they changed it to a special election to choose the new senator. Well Liveshot Kerry did not win so they had no worries. Then Teddy (I killed a girl and I liked it) Kennedy was diagnosed with brain cancer and they started to panic.

They did not have enough time to groom a decent candidate becasue Kennedy did not step down and had no intention of stepping down. So when he died if office the SO wanted to change the law back to the original form but did not have time. So Scott Brown wins and gets on.

Now there is talk of Kerry being named Secy of Defense (Sort of like naming Al Sharption head of the KKK) and they want to change it back to the governor naming the replacement.

Of of these soulless hacks even uttered these most stupid words...

“I think that would be preferable. It would certainly save the taxpayers money if they don’t have to pay for another election,”

Again these people have no interest in saving the taxpayers money. If they stopped supporting the illegals in this state they could pay for 10 special elections.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

They tried to change this when Kennedy Passed and they couldn't I don't see that happening now...and honestly i would HATE to see any Republican in that seat

But again isnt that like redistricting?

I hope you pint out the crimals on the right side of the government

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

They tried to change this when Kennedy Passed and they couldn't I don't see that happening now...and honestly i would HATE to see any Republican in that seat

But again isnt that like redistricting?

I hope you pint out the crimals on the right side of the government

Yup as sure as there are some in Massachusetts. Heaven forbid you let the people decide.