looking to trade or sell these patches pls look

email
    weekscenter@aol.com

aim
    weekscenter

shaun alexander, tom brady, brian urlacher, michael vick, ladainian tomlinson, 2005 rookies

albert pujols, derek jeter, arod

kobe bryant lebron james

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Hey man, maybe we can get a 2nd trade done. I like the Rice jersey, possibly the George patch, whoevers patch is on the bottom left side, lol, and is that a Jimmy Smith patch?

vikes the rice is gone, doug johnson on lowere left and rj soward part of the jaguar

Kinda like the Johnson and the George then. LMK if you like anything else of mine.

guess you buying those rookies is never going to happen huh? you said you would buy, asked for the paypal, told me again you would buy and its been another 2 weeks

thts my fault i changed my email to aol and havent been able to post r do anything since sorry today is the first day ive been back on since then. but to answer your question i do not have money right now but yes when i do if they are still available id be intersetd.