Card Sites with Black Firday Deals?

I know blowout and D&A has them.....anywhere else?

Thanks!

COMC has a deal going on, I received something in the mail, an email, and it's on the site here. Free shipping Friday-Monday, and get $.10 for each purchase you make on Friday.

I know I'll be putting in a huge order on Friday to take advantage of the free shipping. The shipping is what gets me all of the time from there.

We are having a Black Friday Sale. 20% off on all items in our store. 10% of the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross to help the victims of Hurricane Sandy.

Link to my site is in my sig.

Ed

I just bought some stuff from DCSSportscards
    Forgot I bought something from them in the past so they sent me a Black Friday e-mail.....

Picked up a box of 2012 Certified for $80
    And Prominence for $70

To me it's even better than the stuff from the big sites tomorrow, because those were 2 products I've actually wanted to buy and bust. I'll take newer products $10-20 off over getting worked into a frenzy, updating pages, and winding up with some $40 boxes just to get something, and it winds up older product I don;t even particularly want.

*Edit - Didn't realize Blowout had cut the prices on these two again.....Either way I saved a few bucks and they were the two products I wanted.
    Last edited by rymflaherty; 11-22-2012 at 10:14 PM.

COMC has the free shipping with a purchase of 10+ cards. I have a cart of 140 cards, free shipping is needed for that purchase. Just wish I had remembered my checklist of 1986 Topps to make it an even better deal.

Dang it, I wish I had taken advantage of the COMC free shipping. Their shipping and processing charges are what makes it cost a ton to pick up commons.