Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Let me buy you something (Cardshow 24th&25th). Lexington National Guard Amr

The concept is simple. I usually hit the Lexington National Guard Armory show and peek around at the variou vendors. So with that said I figured I would put out the following contest in which I would pick up something for one person in this thread. Will give more time in the future but the show is coming up in 2 days so will not be much.

Just reply to this thread with who or what you collect and I can check my iphone so I can find something for someone while at the show. The only requirement is that you be a member in good standings.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I like Tom Brady

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

I like the good old Titans, you the man Don. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

hey Don- its a longshot, but Im looking for WCW/NWO autographs, or cards of Joe Germaine

nice thing you are doing my friend!
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

Rare Andrew Bailey's :)
    Andrew Bailey: 198/241 not including 1/1's (82.2%); 212/438 cards including 1/1's(48.4%)

I'll bite on this but possibly a Derrick Williams RC of the Minnesota TimberWolves from either Prestige or Hoops which are cheap.

Any of the Perez-Steele postcards of Yastrzemski! Also curious, are you joining us at the National in Chicago next year?
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Carl: 641/3818 not including 1/1's (16.8%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 29/88 (33.0%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

I'm a big St. Louis Cardinals fan...love anything from the Lue! Awesome that you are doing this. Happy Thanksgiving.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast