Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

SCF Rewards
    Country

To explain this again very simply....go and add 20 cards to your cart from checkoutmycards. Then add the same 20 again from COMC. On checkoutmycards, they'll add up to say $15 + $Y shipping = $X

Add the same 20 cards now from COMC, they'll add up to maybe $20 + $3 shipping and they will also = ~$X.

I believe if you're only ordering a few cards then checkoutmycards is still slightly cheaper. If you're ordering any decent amount like 20 or 30 or more then they're the same.

If you were after common parrallels or common inserts then they might end up being cheaper from sportlots, I like to use COMC for lesser common cards like old Cup or Dominion cards if they go on sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ray_collectibles's Items on eBay

My package came, cant wait to see what autographs I get for $3 lol. Did anyone else get those $3 bap packs? Just curious if anyone actually pulled anything decent! Im pretty pumped for this rookie anthology box, its been at least 2 years since Ive actually opened a box, should be fun.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213