Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Really wanna get some trading done......

This is getting frustrating. Seems to me that unless you have 6 Walter Payton Auto's on your site you can't trade. I just wanna trade for some stuff that I like, not just other trade bait. I'd love to trade up on some stuff, and I would trade in your favor. Please, let's trade.

I am looking for bears, pre-1987 rookies, vintage stars, set needs (leaf r and s/topps chrome/bowman chrome/turkey red), and nice rookies from 2000-2005, please check my site

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Sure ya do

Mark Bradley 2005 Topps Pristine Personal Pieces Jsy #/1000
    Michael Vick 2005 Ultra TD Kings Jsy #/250

Not true at all Eric. I have a payton, but no way would I trade it. I listed some stuff in the $25-$60 range (I remember you laughing) and actually have almost all of it traded. In fact, talking with you on a trade with that stuff. I'd love to trade with you. In fact, that being said I will be in Maysville one night this week getting fitted for a tux to wear in my buddy Jimbo's wedding. I could even meet you there somewhere and save you on shipping costs. :new_black

LMK when you can man.

Thanks
    Daren

9nick0-The Vick Jsy is pending right now. But I like the Lefors/Shelton Dual Jsy

Daren-I'm working pretty much all this week, so I couldn't meet if I wanted to, which sucks. We'll talk on YIM.

Can you get on Yahoo man. I'm on right now, if you wanna see if we can work anything out.

The Hall is pending right now. Is the Hoyt Wilhelm #'ed? I like it and the Fisk Auto.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast