Thread: Need an opinion on an MJ

Need an opinion on an MJ

I bought some cards the other day from a guy looking to sell his collection. Anyhow, I found a card of some interest to me.
    01-02 UD MJ's Back set. Does anyone know anything about them? I got a card #20/23 which was part of the 23 Karat Gold set. Anyone have any info please get to me here or pm me, thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    No one has a clue on this?? It is 01-02 MJ's back UD set, 23 karat gold #20/23. I can't find it anywhere on ebay or anywhere else for that matter. Beckett does not have it listed due to scarcity. Anyone?????

if it is the one I am thinking of (scan would help) it isn't worth anything. Sorry bro.

I have seen them sell for around $10 a couple times. If you want to move it, I could give you a couple #ed chips for it