Thread: Beckett organize fee?

Beckett organize fee?

So looks like we now have to pay $19.00 to access the organize section that has been FREE since I can remember.I tried to do a card search with my subscription expired and it won't let me access anything.Anyone else have this problem?

Organize went to for $$$ almost a year ago. You can still search the catalog, you just can't get pricing or maintain an inventory anymore without paying.
    Last edited by DaClyde; 11-26-2012 at 06:49 PM.

Your right,I'm out of loop.I just ended my OPG so I didn't realize they want $$$. I also have my favorites setting to Beckett Organize so it locks me out right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaClyde View Post
    Organize went to for $$$ almost a year ago. You can still search the catalog, you just can't get pricing or maintain an inventory anymore without paying.

As soon as the Inventory Manager here went live, I abandoned my Beckett account.

I am going to look into the inventory manager,is it any good?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaClyde View Post
    As soon as the Inventory Manager here went live, I abandoned my Beckett account.

Quote Originally Posted by GUCD231 View Post
    I may be biased, but yes, it's good!

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Steve, I think the inventory manager here is 10x better than Beckett. I'm not pushing the VIP membership here but for everything this site has to offer it is well worth $5 more than someone would pay for just the organizer at Beckett. I have not seen too many companies with worse customer service than Beckett has.

...Rick

Yes and it is free. If you find any card that is missing or have a list of cards that were never recognized by Beckett just post in the Inventory Manager forum and they will add the card to the list.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content