Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Buyinggameused View Post
    I liked Jamal Lewis. He was a 1,000-yard rusher seven of his nine years - I wish he got more credit. And Corey Dillon was the man - and now his base stuff is in common boxes. Ahhhh!

And Russell - Oh, man. That guy could have been good....
    Baltimore has always been a running back haven. McGahee, Lewis, Priest Holmes, and Ray Rice. So many great running backs to have come through that organization in such a little amount of time.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Agreed. They're like the Broncos with Davis, Anderson, Portis, Bell, etc. And Lewis has a Ring - the guy deserves more props.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Charles Rogers anyone????
    BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

Quote Originally Posted by adam1bancroft View Post
    Charles Rogers anyone????

I don't even remember his cards or how they were valued - he was a terrible bust though. Remember who was drafted one pick after Rogers? :football:
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Sad to say, those 2 are guys that I have small PCs of. Ron Dayne gets a little more love, though, being a Wisconsin alum.

David Carr
    Larry Johnson
    Jamal Lewis
    Troy Williamson
    Sidney Rice
    Corey Dillon
    Whaaat?! Sidney is still a great player.
    I COLLECT AARON CURRY, MARINERS, SEAHAWKS, SONICS, D-WADE, & HUSKIES!

^^^ CLICK TO SEE CURRY COLLECTION ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Headbando5 View Post
    Whaaat?! Sidney is still a great player.
    I was thinking of his Vikings days and the hype he received around here. He went in spurts it seemed like.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Speaking of Sidney Rice - I remember when Percy Harvin RC autos were through the roof!

rudi johnson
    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

Nescit cedere

Hidden Content

-Ricky Williams

-Marion Barber III
    NOT doing 50/50s nor consignments!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast