Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I guess I am a bit older than most of you guys. I still have a box full of RCs of guys like Joey Galloway, Tommy Vardell, Heath Shuler, Darnay Scott, Greg Hill, Rick Mirer, Curtis Conway and Glyn Milburn. And yes, I still have one old box full of one of my first supercollections...Rashaan Salaam (facepalm).

McNabb anyone?
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

Curtis Enis
    I will check ebay and will not provide sick profits.

Quote Originally Posted by notes2us View Post
    McNabb anyone?
    McNabb is a good one. Though his autos still sell pretty well.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Kordell Stewart
    Kerry Collins
    Terrell Davis
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Terrell Davis was awesome for those few years - since he's a SB Champ, I think he'll always have some demand. Kordell was funny - Steelers fans mostly hated him once he was playing QB.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Pat White 2009 Playoff Prestige RC Auto #184 #’d 029/199
    Pat White 2009 Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game Jersey #26 #’d 014/100

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast