Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #1

    WTTF 2012 Topps Chrome Denver Broncos Refractors / Inserts / Etc

    Looking for the cards below from 2012 Topps Chrome...


    Derek Wolfe: Orange, Purple, Black(incoming), Blue, Sepia, Gold, Red

    Von Miller: Xfractor(incoming), Black(incoming), Red

    Willis McGahee: Xfractor, Orange(incoming), Camo, Purple, Pink(incoming), Black, Prism, Blue, Sepia, Gold, Red

    Peyton Manning: Ref(incoming), Xfractor, Camo, Purple, Pink, Prism(incoming), Blue, Sepia, Gold, Red

    Ronnie Hillman: Xfractor(incoming), Camo, Purple, Pink(incoming), Black, Prism, Blue, Sepia, Gold, Red, All Throwback & Red Zone RC Refractors, Throwback & Ref Autos

    Brock Osweiler: Base SP, Xfractor, Orange, Camo, Purple, Pink, Black, Prism, Blue, Sepia, Gold, Red, 1957, All Throwback & Red Zone RC Refractors, Throwback & Ref Autos, Jersey Cards

    Gerell Robinson: Orange(incoming), Camo, Purple, Pink, Black(incoming), Prism, Blue, Sepia(incoming), Gold, Red

    John Elway: Rookie Reprint Refractors


    Wishful thinking - any 2012 Topps Chrome Bronco Printing Plates or Superfractors and the Elway Auto...


    Please let me know if you have any of these available. Here is a link to the thread with my tradelist: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Chrome-Inside.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by Halos Fan; 12-01-2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Updates
    MLB - Angels: Mike Trout (All Cards); and other Angels Autos, Game-Used, & RCs
    NFL - Redskins Autos, Game-Used
    NHL - Penguins
    Autos, Game-Used
    Vintage of HOFers (MLB)

  2. #11
    I have some Osweilers in my list if you want to check them. might be some hillman's also. looking for players in my sig :) thanks

  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by silvernblack View Post
    I have some Osweilers in my list if you want to check them. might be some hillman's also. looking for players in my sig :) thanks
    I believe I have all of the ones that you had in there. Thanks for checking.
    MLB - Angels: Mike Trout (All Cards); and other Angels Autos, Game-Used, & RCs
    NFL - Redskins Autos, Game-Used
    NHL - Penguins
    Autos, Game-Used
    Vintage of HOFers (MLB)

  4. #13
    I have the Wolfe and Hillman pink refractors as well as the osweiler and Hillman chrome autos. Although the Hillman auto may be in a sale (I should know shorty) I like the to graham prime auto as well as the weeden dual relic

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrank45 View Post
    I have the Wolfe and Hillman pink refractors as well as the osweiler and Hillman chrome autos. Although the Hillman auto may be in a sale (I should know shorty) I like the to graham prime auto as well as the weeden dual relic
    I don't need the Wolfe Pink, but do need the Hillman Pink. Could you do the Weeden and the Graham for the Hillman Pink and Osweiler Auto?
    MLB - Angels: Mike Trout (All Cards); and other Angels Autos, Game-Used, & RCs
    NFL - Redskins Autos, Game-Used
    NHL - Penguins
    Autos, Game-Used
    Vintage of HOFers (MLB)

  6. #15
    You got it! Can you post I'm on my phone



    Edit: ill post im on my pc now
    Last edited by Afrank45; 11-24-2012 at 11:56 PM.

  7. #16
    anyone else have some Bronco refractors/inserts from my list?
    MLB - Angels: Mike Trout (All Cards); and other Angels Autos, Game-Used, & RCs
    NFL - Redskins Autos, Game-Used
    NHL - Penguins
    Autos, Game-Used
    Vintage of HOFers (MLB)

  8. #17
    I have these:
    Orange refractors: Gerell Robinson, Willis McGahee
    X-factor: Von Miller, Ronnie Hillman
    Black Derek Wolfe

    What could I get off these:
    57 Topps: 8,12,19,20,26
    65 Topps :1,5,8,19,28
    84 Topps:3
    Red Zone:10,12
    Base cards:13,126,153.
    lmk Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    I have these:
    Orange refractors: Gerell Robinson, Willis McGahee
    X-factor: Von Miller, Ronnie Hillman
    Black Derek Wolfe

    What could I get off these:
    57 Topps: 8,12,19,20,26
    65 Topps :1,5,8,19,28
    84 Topps:3
    Red Zone:10,12
    Base cards:13,126,153.
    lmk Malcolm
    would you take these 7 for the 5 you have that I need?
    2012 Topps Chrome NICK FOLES Eagles RC #153
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 RYAN TANNEHILL Dolphins #8
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 RUEBEN RANDLE Giants #12
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 COBY FLEENER Colts #19
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 COBY FLEENER Colts #20
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 DOUG MARTIN Buccaneers #26
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 MICHAEL FLOYD Cardinals #3

    LMK, thanks!
    MLB - Angels: Mike Trout (All Cards); and other Angels Autos, Game-Used, & RCs
    NFL - Redskins Autos, Game-Used
    NHL - Penguins
    Autos, Game-Used
    Vintage of HOFers (MLB)

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Halos Fan View Post
    would you take these 7 for the 5 you have that I need?
    2012 Topps Chrome NICK FOLES Eagles RC #153
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 RYAN TANNEHILL Dolphins #8
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 RUEBEN RANDLE Giants #12
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 COBY FLEENER Colts #19
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 COBY FLEENER Colts #20
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 DOUG MARTIN Buccaneers #26
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 MICHAEL FLOYD Cardinals #3

    LMK, thanks!
    Post and will mail out today.
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)

  11. #20
    I have these:

    Derek Wolfe: Orange
    Ronnie Hillman: Black
    Brock Osweiler: Gold
    Gerell Robinson: Blue

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •