a couple of questions. please help with answers

1. when selling on ebay, what costs do the sellers have? is it just listing cost or do they pay ebay a % of final price? if so what is that %?

2. i have a 2004 skybox legends of the draft tom brady/joe montana dual jersey 6/10. its 5 colors. any idea what something like that is worth?

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    there are listing fees only...but if u put a reserve on it,a percentage will be taken off...the percentage varys to what the winning bid is.

as for your card,i cannot really say,i dont collect fb

also, i dont collect basketball much so i was wondering if someone could please price these two cards for me.

wade 2003 pristine auto rc
    amare 2002 flair auto rc

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by flemingtime
    1. when selling on ebay, what costs do the sellers have? is it just listing cost or do they pay ebay a % of final price? if so what is that %?

2. i have a 2004 skybox legends of the draft tom brady/joe montana dual jersey 6/10. its 5 colors. any idea what something like that is worth?

On ebay you have the listing price,then the final price or a percentage. If you are selling the item and use paypal they also take a fee.the prices are listed under the sellers section.If you have any question just pm me and I can help you along.