Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool every PC has a begining

and here's mine! thanks to "peulyen" for the Kassian gold perellel /54,and the Titanium /54!

thanks for taking a gander! :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    20 connexionhck
    Country

WOW really nice beginning! Good luck for adding more and more cards to your PC :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW really nice beginning! Good luck for adding more and more cards to your PC :D

thanks! these are beautiful cards,glad to have'em! :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

sick cards, iv always wanted to collect kassian but never got around to it, sweet start. If u live in Vancouver, u should try to go down to the arena when hockey starts back up again and meet him. I met him last year and he was awesome, he signed anything and everything people put in front of him (1 guy had 5 pucks for him to sign LOLOL and he still signed them:P)

SCF Rewards
    Country

sick cards, iv always wanted to collect kassian but never got around to it, sweet start. If u live in Vancouver, u should try to go down to the arena when hockey starts back up again and meet him. I met him last year and he was awesome, he signed anything and everything people put in front of him (1 guy had 5 pucks for him to sign LOLOL and he still signed them:P)

thanks for the insight! i would like to meet him,and the rest of the team when(if) the season does eventually start again! the one card that started it was the card on the left,i pulled it myself! then i found the others while browsing here,found a great trader,and am going to keep collecting this guy! i'm actually over on the island.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

You should! A lotta the canuck players sign after their morning skate! As well as the visiting team ..
    He's doing amazing with Chicago right now

SCF Rewards
    Country

You should! A lotta the canuck players sign after their morning skate! As well as the visiting team ..
    He's doing amazing with Chicago right now

that'd be cool! sounds like i got a good deal then,his value keeps going up! they should televise more wolves games,i know they have a few on sportsnet,once in awhile.