Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i am also interested in the Cecil Shorts Turn of the Century auto card, in addition to any Keshawn Martin cards you might have.

I SEE TWO CARDS IN YOUR BUCKET THAT I LIKE
    PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS IT GOIN TO TAKE TO GET THESE CARDS

interested in the TY Hilton topps finest auto. here's a link to my eagles or click my auto's link in my sig below

Eagles link:
    http://s37.photobucket.com/home/MADD...EAGLES?start=0
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

Double post
    Last edited by maddmaxx714; 11-25-2012 at 10:03 PM.
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

Not coming up with anything. Not sure why but sure we can work something. Send me the link to all of your stuff i guess

Welcome back.....Interested in your Broyles cards and the Titus Young quad. Let me know if I have something we can trade. All buckets are open except Lions PC.
    Thanks, Robert
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

I am interested in your Tony Dorsett NFL LETTER. Please look at my photobucket to see if something catches your eye.
    http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/texs3000/

i am really interested in ur Steven Ridely rookie class auto/patch
    is there any teams you are interested in?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast