Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How will this work

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Drinking has only been a problem for 150 years?

Yeah, okay.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

No, alcohol has always been a problem, however until it was found socially acceptable by single digit IQ humans, it became nary a problem, and part of acceptable behaviour and a core principle of forward society.

The 13 year failed Volstead Act only sharpened the axe to the social addiction that alcohol needed to survive.

Many societies have existed without alcohol, most because they had righteous Peyote, Psilocybin and good Weed.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Alcohol has been socially acceptable forever. Jesus found alcohol socially acceptable.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Alcohol has been socially acceptable forever. Jesus found alcohol socially acceptable.

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

BANNED

Country

Jesus was just a guy. There is no archeological fact surrounding his perceived eminence in the period of his life. He was a non-entity, and just a passing fad of regional cult society.

To be tricked by fools intent on controlling the destiny of others and to establish social order, 2 writers of things called gospels we so done by, one, 100 years after his insignificant life, the other 100 years after that in 3rd and 4th hand.

Archeology, History, and Fact tell you everything. The 2nd Book of the Big Jewish Fairytale is slightly more unbelievable than the 1st Book.

Create Hell, the Jews will not think it's cool, but we can control everyone else by telling them that, that's where they are headed.
    Last edited by centrehice; 11-28-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yeah I just think he was wise. I didn't say anything of him being from heaven. Have fun arguing with yourself on an unrelated topic no one brought up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

the evidence would be his followers and how large Christianity has grown, often a fact overlooked by many.

and your knowledge of the New testament is highly lacking, there are copies dating far back as 60 years after his death.

BANNED

Country

The gospel of Luke was written 3rd hand, 200 year after the death of Yehsua.

You haven't a clue of what is even used to brainwash you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

that's funny, shows you are new around here or have missed all my posts.

i am always stressing the point the New Testament was put together by man and not by God ( I don't bother arguing the OT, doesn't mean that much to me)

I have seen your few extreme ideas on here already, I am also one for free speech and will listen to what others say.

So my questions to you are (from my brainwashed mind)

Can you lead me to proof of your posting about Mary? (whom she was impregnated by)
    what do you think about the Gospel of Thomas, Phillip, or Mary?
    your idea if the romans didn't write about him he must have meant nothing, leads me to the question, why do the romans not mention Caiaphas, he was their direct link to controlling the Jews during their occupation? (or perhaps they do and I have missed it)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12